The Rockoons The Rockoons

Fantastic!

I love your animation style and random short gags throughout your work. I swear I must have watched Ekkosangen like 20 times in a row.

Why the hell are people even mentioning "furry" stuff? It's a damned cartoon, people! Go bitch at Disney while you're at it...

You Make Me You Make Me

Fantastic!

Absolutely fantastic! Wonderful! 10's all around! The animation was smooth, well-drawn, and really really funny! I was very impressed by... everything!

Clayground - TDIC Part 1 Clayground - TDIC Part 1

Claymation - w00t!

Lol "clay" not "gay".

The methane part was pretty good too. Pretty smooth animation. Good job.

BlakTornado responds:

Thanks... but I'm kinda incorrect with the methane thing :P The guy says "There isn't meant to be methane in the air". I recorded that line before the robot's line, so I looked on wikipedia to see what was in the air and I found out there was methane in the air anyway... but shhhh :P

Thanks for your review

Above the Influence? Above the Influence?

Dead on satire!

Freaking hilarious. I hate that commercial! I was watching TV with my family and that commercial made all of us confused and very uncomfortable. Thank you for doing that dog in.

Random Comic - episode 18 Random Comic - episode 18

Not too shabby

His article for Reader's Digest was definitely the best part. I think perhaps a shorter episode more focused around something like that would get you higher scores for sure.

jonwash responds:

A talkshow or a rant might be on the cards one day then. We'll see...